1/27/08

aami agontuk...aami barta dilam

they say...happiness cannot be a destination, it is the journey itself. so here i am, the happiest person on earth. what?? you dont believe me??
seems i will have to tell you a little more about myself...
right now, i am enjoying my stay @ IITB. i am, well..., let's say, fairly good at acads [:P], i watch a hell lot of movies and so many goodthings are available, thanks to LAN, and i do take part in some music activities which are just awesome here. etuku bolte pari, i had never taken music so seriously in life, the way i am taking it in out here.and i meet my boyfriend once in a month, and we have a gr8 timetogether, both fighting (which is mostly from my part) and loving(which is mostly from his part) [:P]. isnt it simply gr8 [:)] ?? imean, what else do u want from life?
and that makes me...god's favorite child..[:)]

No comments: